Solved Laptop disconnects from internet. Not a router, modem or network card problem.

Mav13

New Member
Hi all,

my dad's computer began acting out on March 2nd. It disconnected from the internet while other mobile devices and laptops were not affected. It will only connect to the internet in safe mode. I ran windows defender, spybot and combofix with no results. I uploaded the two files as asked in the tutorial and guide. Thank you in advance.
 

Attachments

Hello,

Do you have idea how this file get there?

C:\Windows\ipconfigrelease.bat

You can right click on it and select Edit. Then you can copy the content here so I can inspect it.

It is under scheduled task that is probably the cause of internet disconnect problem.
 
Hi TwinHeadedEagle,

No I do not know how that file got there. I asked my father and he said he did not download anything. But then again, his computer skills and knowledge is minimal. Should I search that file and delete it?
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top