_CyberGhosT_

Level 53
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Aug 2, 2015
Sorry to hear that the nasties got your system, It's frustrating to say the least, but hey ya got to come see us,
and thats gotta be worth a "Hello" lol :)
The Malware Removal fella will take good care of you, Welcome.

Weebarra

Level 17
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 5, 2017
Welcome to MT @Ashley M , i hope you get your problem solved soon. I agree with @RoboMan comment on MSE, i was using that when i got infected (coupled with some stupidity from user aka me, it is not a good combo) so now i am more informed with better security thanks to the folks on here. :) Enjoy your time here.

Lightning_Brian

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Sep 1, 2017
Welcome to the fantastic and amazing MT community! I'm sure the great people here will help get your laptop disinfected mighty soon.

Enjoy your stay!

Reactions: Weebarra and vemn

boredog

Level 9
Verified
Jul 5, 2016
Hello and welcome.

"
Favourite desktop OS:
Windows 10
Favourite Security:
Windows Security Essentials
" Not sure if you are using Windows 10 now but it comes with Windows defender not WSE.

Reactions: Weebarra and vemn
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.