Advice Request Laptop stand

Please provide comments and solutions that are helpful to the author of this topic.

ZeePriest

Level 7
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Jul 2, 2020
Is there a specific brand for a laptop stand where I can lay down my laptop on while sitting instead of placing it on my lap? I've came across some Chinese brands but I was wondering if there's any from a well known company.

Venustus

Level 59
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 30, 2012
Is there a specific brand for a laptop stand where I can lay down my laptop on while sitting instead of placing it on my lap? I've came across some Chinese brands but I was wondering if there's any from a well known company.
These two are very good...I use the latter:)

amirr

Level 27
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 26, 2020
@Freud2004 Has one:

HarborFront

Level 71
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Oct 9, 2016
I got this for my super lightweight 17 inch LG GRAM laptop for my office use

It's pretty heavy to carry around. Also, if you type on the laptop directly the laptop will shake. Maybe my laptop is too light. Better to use an external kb.

There are lighter laptop stands on amazon/ebay etc

Scroll down the link and you can see different models from the same maker

Or you prefer this type. Foldable, lighter, cheaper and easier to carry around. But you cannot elevate the laptop. From Nulaxy as well. All these laptop stands can also be used for external portable monitor

Last edited:

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.