Last edited by a moderator:
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
Installation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
Now it is 41,76 € !!!I switched to Bitwarden when they raised it from $12 to $24. I can't imagine paying $30 a year for a password manager.
Thanks @Gandalf_The_GreyI would try Bitwarden or 1Password.
Tried both and liked Bitwarden more.
![]()
How Bitwarden Works | Password Management Solutions | Bitwarden
Unlock secure password management with Bitwarden. Safeguard your digital life with our free and premium products. Access your passwords anywhere, anytime.bitwarden.com
![]()
Password Manager, Secrets, and Access Management | 1Password
Protect passwords and secrets, manage app access, and secure AI tools with 1Password. Easy to adopt from growing teams to enterprise.1password.com
Yes, it is. I tried both for free.Thanks @Gandalf_The_Grey
Is it possible to try Bitwarden for free ?
Thanks @Gandalf_The_GreyYes, it is. I tried both for free.
Bitwarden can be used free forever.
However, I decided to take a family account for sharing with my kids.
View attachment 264659

I'm glad you found a better password manager! One question about LastPass though...Hello,
Just received a discount from LastPass (- 15%) , but thanks+++ to @Gandalf_The_Grey I discovered Bitwarden and I like it very much. I'm currently using Bitwarden free and it works very well but I will purchase a 10$ license because I think it is necessary to help this kind of softwares creators.
View attachment 265099
yes its in their servers, but your computer encrypts your passwords with your email and master password and sends that data to Lastpass. When you authenticate with your master password at Lastpass.com, Lastpass.com returns all your encrypted passwords, which are decrypted locally on your computer with your email and master password. Every communication happens over SSL, so anything intercepted is doubly useless (since everything is encrypted with not just the SSL keys but with your email and master password).I'm glad you found a better password manager! One question about LastPass though...
The way they worded this message "You no longer have acess to your passwords on multiple devices" sounds like they got rid of your passwords in total, also, where does it get stored? In their database? Or privately.
Do a bit of your own investigation if your genuine curious.I have no conviction with this password manager.
It does not mean that it is bad
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes
Continue exploring the conversation.