Launched laptop and it says it's cleaning it's drive

OreGeker

New Member
Verified
This morning I launched my laptop, then the posted a percentage number, next to it it said along the lines of "Please wait. Cleaning your drive C:", I found it really fishy so then I ran MalwareBytes. It said everything was fine so then I started going through my day. Then this happened. I was playing CS:GO, in the middle of a match then it disconnected me saying something about I couldn't connect to VAC servers because there were files on my system that prevented me? So then I was really suspicious now, so then I ran MalwareBytes Chameleon, but it said there was an error with my anti rootkits. I then tried to launch MalwareBytes again and it says I don't have the appropriate permissions. Help please.
 

Attachments

This is your 4th time posting the topic. Let me remind you of our rules:

It is not our intent to repeatedly remove malware from the same member's machines. The intent of this free service performed by volunteers is to help remove malware from your machine, educate you on how it may have happened, and how to prevent that from happening again.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top