App Review League of Antivirus - Avast Premium Security 2020 vs Malicious URLs, Phishing URLs, Malware Samples

It is advised to take all reviews with a grain of salt. In extreme cases some reviews use dramatization for entertainment purposes.
Content created by
League of Antivirus

Cortex

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 4, 2016
Became a fan of AVG this last month or so, finds it runs much smoother on my other half's newish lappy (than KIS) & speed increase noticed by her :oops: - I have AVG on this PC built back in May last year, just gave AVG and AVAST a quick try & I really liked it so left it on, I expected to dislike it frankly - Prefer the UI of AVG to AVAST but essentially the same product - Thanks to test by McMcBrad.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.