Question License question

Kaspersky
6 Replies 997 Views
Help answer the author's question with clear explanations and useful steps.
Yes, you can extend your current Kaspersky license with another 1-year license. The new license period will start when your current license expires.
 
1749019898193.jpeg
 
Previously, you could activate a license or subscription bought from the Kaspersky website within three years of its purchase date. Now, a license or subscription purchased from their website starts or activates the day you purchase it. According to Kaspersky Support, you can activate a Kaspersky license from a third-party vendor later. I suggest getting the activation info from the vendor. I have a few Kaspersky Standard licenses; I can add a license to the "reserve activation code," or they show up as "not in use" when I add them to the My Kaspersky account.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top