2s9jymOt.jpg

DracusNarcrym

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Oct 16, 2015
Sounds robust. There's nothing to add, really. :p
The system images you use as backup is one of the most secure ways to backup and restore your PC to the exact state it was in when it was backed up. Also, COMODO Firewall is a very powerful and customizable multi-purpose security application, great choice!

Excellent config!

A few optional suggestions, if you wish to just complement your config and add extra features:
  • KeePass as a password manager (open source, reliable, and extremely secure)
  • CCleaner OR PrivaZer as junk file cleaners, I recommend you add just one of these, but you could add both if you'd like to.

Last edited:
Reactions: frogboy

frogboy

In memoriam 1961-2018
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jun 9, 2013
Maybe for a backup solution you could use Macrium Reflect or Aomei Backupper both have a good a reliable free version. ;)

Maybe try Lastpass for your passwords. :)

Reactions: aseu2k15

Exterminator

Community Manager
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
Consider a couple on demand scanners
CCleaner or Privazer
Thanks for sharing your config :)

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
Combofix is more intended to use in such heavy infected environment, even though no issue occur upon you execute better keep it for the meantime.

Consider a backup browser in case of any problems.

Overall its a fine configuration already.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.