LMT AntiMalware

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
Hi, I have re-enabled the CloudAV feature, now you can choose that option.
1655277972526.png

1655278094488.png

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
Hi!

LMT AntiMalware 6.3.2 released. This is just a small update :)) Currently, Whitelist Cloud has more than 12k unique safe hashes.

Changelog:
  • Anti-Executable: Only applications in the Whitelist Cloud (supported from version 6.3) are allowed to launch.
  • Fixed: Some minor bugs.
Homepage: LMT AntiMalware
1658669166513.png

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
Update:
Today Hawkhost's server in Singapore was down. Now the server is up, homepage of LMT AntiMalware has been moved to use Azure Static Web Apps.
--------------------
Hi,
The server is down. I am contacting the hosting provider to fix the problem. This may affect database updates and software downloads.
1659154812145.png

Last edited:

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
Hi all,
Currently, I am busy with another project (not related to security, just a website streaming video using AI to generate Engsub). Therefore, the development of LMT AntiMalware will slow down, in the near future there will only be bug fixes, no new features.

dicblue

Sep 8, 2022
Can you optimize the cpu usage?When I don't actively run any programs, lmt's cpu usage is always 5% to 10%, even when I turn off real-time protection. lmt's cpu usage is significantly higher than other software's cpu usage.No need to rush, you can do this at any leisure time

Attachments

• IMG_20220923_095830.png
    IMG_20220923_095830.png
    176.3 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_20220923_095915.png
    IMG_20220923_095915.png
    119.9 KB · Views: 106
Reactions: minhgi and roger_m

minhgi

Level 2
Verified
Mar 10, 2017
Can you optimize the cpu usage?When I don't actively run any programs, lmt's cpu usage is always 5% to 10%, even when I turn off real-time protection. lmt's cpu usage is significantly higher than other software's cpu usage.No need to rush, you can do this at any leisure time
The high cpu usage prevent me from using it as an on-access secondary security complement to KIS. Even when I have LMT as standalone, the idle is anywhere from 10% - 15% on i9-9900K. Would love it if the idle was around 5% or less.

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020

If you are still using LMT AntiMalware, I think you should switch to another antimalware software. There are a lot of antimalware software out there that are much better than mine (of course). LMT AntiMalware services running on Azure will continue to be maintained as well as database updates.

Thank you all very much!
lmt antimalware abandon.jpg

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.