About 1 hourHow often does the Whitelist Cloud list get push out to all the users?
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
About 1 hourHow often does the Whitelist Cloud list get push out to all the users?
Hi so is there any cloudav protection anyway? ThksHi, because running a CloudAV costs money, I have to save money for CloudDB and the new Whitelist Cloud feature.
LMT mentioned "CloudAV will be temporarily disabled indefinitely." Not sure if being disable temporary bc of cost.Hi so is there any cloudav protection anyway? Thks
Yeah, maybe I'll re-enable that feature in the near futureLMT mentioned "CloudAV will be temporarily disabled indefinitely." Not sure if being disable temporary bc of cost.
Hi!
LMT AntiMalware 6.3.1 released.
Changelog:
Homepage: LMT AntiMalware
- CuteDuck engine: Improved detection of suspicious processes.
- Fixed a bug on the Malware Scan page.
It's up to you, but I think the results are the same as the previous versionsWill it hold up if I schedule a test after Microsoft Defender?![]()
It's up to you, but I think the results are the same as the previous versions![]()
The high cpu usage prevent me from using it as an on-access secondary security complement to KIS. Even when I have LMT as standalone, the idle is anywhere from 10% - 15% on i9-9900K. Would love it if the idle was around 5% or less.Can you optimize the cpu usage?When I don't actively run any programs, lmt's cpu usage is always 5% to 10%, even when I turn off real-time protection. lmt's cpu usage is significantly higher than other software's cpu usage.No need to rush, you can do this at any leisure time
Thank you for your great work! I hope we'll see more of your projects, even if they're not safety-related.Thank you all very much!
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes