LMT AntiMalware

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
I see it also has real time protection but still should use another AV also correct?
Yes, my app can work as a basic antivirus software thanks to the drivers that come with the app. But you should use my software with other antivirus software because LMT Anti Logger is just a one-man project :whistle:

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
Hi!
LMT Anti Logger 4.6 released
Changelog:
  • Added Sandbox. Now you can run the process in Sandbox when it is detected as malicious or untrusted.
  • Updated the notification window.
Homepage: LMT Anti Logger - A software helps protect you from malware

1596282194830.png

Tutman

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 17, 2020
Great news...it's a step higher (y) The second would be if we could run/open every file we want/need :)
Yes maybe have a right click in context menu to scan or open file in sandbox!

Hi!
LMT Anti Logger 4.6 released
Changelog:
  • Added Sandbox. Now you can run the process in Sandbox when it is detected as malicious or untrusted.
  • Updated the notification window.

View attachment 244916
Curious, any plans to maybe make the firewall part of the program a standalone product?

Stopspying

Level 19
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 21, 2018
In case anyone is interested I saw this review of LMT Anti Logger on Softpedia -

" Meant to be used as a second layer of defense, this app helps you prevent spyware from stealing data and information on your computer
What's new in LMT Anti Logger 4.6.1:

• Fixed a bug in the Anti Keylogger feature that caused an application crash
Read the full changelog
LMT Anti Logger is meant to help you stay protected against various types of malware, such as viruses, trojans or keyloggers.
Prevent keyloggers

The application prevents keyloggers from capturing data on your clipboard, webcam, or screen. The main window comes with several boxes you can check according to your preferences: More specifically, you can activate the elements you need: registry guard, protection for browser passwords, anti-screen logger, anti clipboard logger, and anti keylogger.
A bonus is the possibility to disable the webcam, thus preventing third-party users from accessing your stream. LMT Anti Logger also comes with an integrated browser for secure shopping, where online transactions are safer than regular browsers.
Process scanner

A nifty function is its scanner as it analyzes all running processes and detects the ones that behave suspiciously. This way, you can quickly identify keyloggers or malicious processes.
Nonetheless, the app only identifies said threads, it is not its purpose to remove them, so it should only be used as a second line of defense on your PC, together with a fully fledged antivirus software.
Built-in password manager

Another handy feature of LMT Anti Logger is its integrated password manager. You need to set up a database, assign it a name and protect it with a password of your choosing.
Next, you can store all your credentials within the newly created database, including the usernames, passwords, login URLs, and a brief description. On the downside, the app does not help you improve the strength of your passwords, as it does not come packed with a password generator.
Conclusion

All in all, LMT Anti Logger can improve the security of your computer while keeping keyloggers away from your clipboard, passwords or online transactions."

I should note that I'm posting this completely independently and that I have not been given a free copy of this freeware to help promote it!

Tutman

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 17, 2020

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
Hi!
LMT Anti Logger 4.6.3 released
Changelog:
  • Added YARA Rules Editor. Now you can edit YARA rules from the GUI.
  • The app now will show details about the YARA rule when a matching process is detected.
  • Now you can run a suspicious application in Sandbox when detected by Heuristic or YARA rule.
Screenshot:
1596886714779.png

ichito

Level 11
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Dec 12, 2013
How LMT AL recognises web app?...is it based on some list or behaviour like in/out connection? What about automatically blocked vital system processes e.g. Explorer.exe?

LeMinhThanh

From LMT AntiMalware
Thread author
Verified
Developer
Well-known
Apr 11, 2020
How LMT AL recognises web app?...is it based on some list or behaviour like in/out connection? What about automatically blocked vital system processes e.g. Explorer.exe?
My app will get a list of installed browsers on the computer using registry like this: Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\WOW6432Node\Clients\StartMenuInternet
And if a browser initiates explorer.exe as a child process, my app will block it.

Viper007

Level 3
Verified
May 27, 2014
The only issue i have with it is typing with keystroke encryption its kind of laggy, when you type fast sometimes its like a mini delay and it types wrong. its just not as fluid compared to zemana antiloggers or spyshelters that i tried in the past, would be nice if it could be less laggy on that part and more responsive when typing the keys.

Apart from that issue for me the software is nice for the features it has, good work on that.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.