I just want to inform you that Cloud Database will continue to work, not stop working as previously announced, maybe Azure likes my software 
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I think there is a problem with the database, I have updated it.Installed today on Windows 11.
Found one planted file.
Removed file three times and I rescanned, and it found the safe file again.
I opened file explorer only to not find the file. Yes, I have my system set to show system and hidden folders.
Please see screen shots.
Ok, thanks, I will scan again.I think there is a problem with the database, I have updated it.
Seems to be a bug, I will investigate furtherNew VM, new install and same non-existent fold flagged file. Only file has different name this time.
not to worry, you are not on my spanking list yet.Seems to be a bug, I will investigate further
New VM, new install and same non-existent fold flagged file. Only file has different name this time.
You can try to disable this featureBut this new bug is not fixed!!!
While trying to watch a movie on Amazon It blocked an exploit?
MT AntiMalware----------------
Log : 3:59:17 PM Saturday, April 2, 2022
Blocked C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\mfpmp.exe from executing (Anti-Exploit)
-------------------------------
Currently both from VirusTotal and my Cloud DatabaseHey @LeMinhThanh !
Is LMT Antimalware still quering the virustotal database?
Edit: nevermind, i saw your video on the release of the 6th version and it does use the vt hash check.![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes