Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
I know abt that brother.;)
@ To admin
Plz delete my privious confrigurations..:rolleyes:
Previous config deleted.

Note: We have Moderators.Please do not post off topic replies concerning issues that need moderation but instead report the issue using the report button.A Moderator will look then into the situation.Thanks

maanastr

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Mar 1, 2013
Previous config deleted.

Note: We have Moderators.Please do not post off topic replies concerning issues that need moderation but instead report the issue using the report button.A Moderator will look then into the situation.Thanks

Sorry for the mistake.
Thanks for the reply

Reactions: Exterminator

Rishi

Level 19
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 3, 2015
Looks great! well-detailed and thought out config.

I feel too many optimization options are being used, usually Ccleaner/Privazer is enough.In overdoing it lies the danger of breaking something if one is not careful about the one click optimization software.

Two browsers should be more than enough, also please ensure you have master password feature ON for the in-built browser password manager.Using sync feature for google chrome/default browser for backing up your settings and passwords is always useful.

Ghostery and disconnect become redundant in your config if you are using ublock origin with 3rd party filters enabled/customized.

Keep the OS and software up to date for maximum safety.

Thanks for sharing!

Reactions: maanastr

maanastr

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Mar 1, 2013
feel too many optimization options are being used, usually Ccleaner/Privazer is enough.In overdoing it lies the danger of breaking something if one is not careful about the one click optimization software.

Two browsers should be more than enough, also please ensure you have master password feature ON for the in-built browser password manager.Using sync feature for google chrome/default browser for backing up your settings and passwords is always useful.

Yes you are right. I understand what you want to say,But Wise care, Privazer and Iobit are in portable format and I am using very few options of them as I mentioned in config.

Out of these browser chrome and slimjet are my choice,but my father just loves Maxthon :p and Avast SafeZone is came with Avast by default. Thats why two more browsers are there:p:p.

Tomorrow is last days of Ghostery and disconect for my PC:D:D

Thanks for your sugestion

Reactions: Rishi

maanastr

Level 4
Thread author
Verified
Mar 1, 2013
Update:
Removed: Avast Internet Security 2016,Avast Safe Zone,Ghostery and disconect
Added: Coming back to my favorite QIhoo 360 Total Security and once again 360 proved why it is so storng. Got poor experience with Avast internet security 2016

Reactions: Rishi

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.