Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Hunter
Well-known
Aug 17, 2014
Bug fixes and Improvements v7.3.5758 - 22nd March 2021
  • Server Plus - Exchange Mailbox Restore
    • When filtering by message type, the Mailbox Restore wizard would not always display the correct description for the filter being applied. This has been resolved.
    • When applying a default message filter, all messages would be filtered out. This has been resolved.
  • Rescue Media Builder
    RMBuilder could fail to retain its configuration state after build failure. This has now been resolved.
  • Backup Definitions View
    The 'Type' column wasn't populated with the definition type. This has now been resolved.
  • File and Folder Restore
    The time taken to restore has now been added to the end of the restore log.

Tutman

Level 12
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 17, 2020
I have a question.... is the paid version of Macrium really needed which includes the ransomware protection shield OR is the free version good enough if you have as I do... AVG which has it's own ransomware protection? And if AVG is enough... how do you add the backup image to the protection list? (I have tried and not sure and sorry if this is off topic!)

CyberTech

Level 44
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
I have a question.... is the paid version of Macrium really needed which includes the ransomware protection shield OR is the free version good enough if you have as I do... AVG which has it's own ransomware protection? And if AVG is enough... how do you add the backup image to the protection list? (I have tried and not sure and sorry if this is off topic!)
I think there is a topic where they talks about Macrium ransomware protection you can find out yourself

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.