Macrium Reflect v7 (Update: Download Now!)

• Thread starter Deleted member 2913
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
Told you not to worry, and I wasn't just saying that to be polite.
You know me, if I don't know I won't say anything brother.
I just updated from v6 to v7 with no issues, see SS below.
And yes this was from the giveaway key ;)
View attachment 140232
On the Scheduling issue, notice the "red" section they announce changes,
take the time to read up on the changes they implemented I did,
and there is some good info in there.
Yep! Thanks for giving me the assurance! :)
I already upgraded, just a few minutes ago. :)

XhenEd

Level 28
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Mar 1, 2014
Managed to find a workaround for the bug. Schedule your task to 03 hours AFTER the time you actually intend. The task will then be created with the correct time.
This doesn't work for me. :(

Edit: I got it working. My intended scheduled backup time is 10 pm (so, should be 22:00). I set the schedule to 14:00, and it now says 10 pm. :D Clearly, it's a bug. :D

Last edited:

ng4ever

Level 16
Verified
Feb 11, 2016
I've seem a lot of complaints about it on other forums. I think their support is just overloaded right now.

Yeah but I did get a reply back about deleting the Macrium viBoot desktop icon weird.

Hello (my name),

Thanks for contacting us.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused, this issue is affecting certain users and it will be corrected in a patch that is coming out today.

Kind regards,

Gosha Kolosov - Macrium Support
support@macrium.com

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential, privileged, or otherwise protected from disclosure. It is intended only for the use of the authorized individual as indicated in the e-mail. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action based on the contents of this material is strictly prohibited.

-----Original Message-----
Reply-To: "my name" <my email>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 21:06:00 -0600
To: "Macrium Support" <support@macrium.com>
Subject: Macrium viBoot desktop icon

>How do I delete the Macrium viBoot desktop icon it won't let me :(

mlnevese

Level 26
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 3, 2015
Yeah but I did get a reply back about deleting the Macrium viBoot desktop icon weird.

Hello (my name),

Thanks for contacting us.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused, this issue is affecting certain users and it will be corrected in a patch that is coming out today.

Kind regards,

Gosha Kolosov - Macrium Support
support@macrium.com

The information contained in this e-mail is confidential, privileged, or otherwise protected from disclosure. It is intended only for the use of the authorized individual as indicated in the e-mail. Any unauthorized disclosure, copying, distribution or taking of any action based on the contents of this material is strictly prohibited.

-----Original Message-----
Reply-To: "my name" <my email>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2017 21:06:00 -0600
To: "Macrium Support" <support@macrium.com>
Subject: Macrium viBoot desktop icon

>How do I delete the Macrium viBoot desktop icon it won't let me :(

Most likely, different sectors of the company... the icon problem would go to technical support and the key problem would go to commercial...

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.