MagicDNS is generally available

Pixelman

Level 4
Thread author
Well-known
Jun 7, 2022
Tailscale automatically assigns IP addresses for every unique device in your network, giving each device an IP address no matter where it is located. We further improved on this with MagicDNS, which automatically registers a human-readable, easy-to-remember DNS name for each device — so you don’t need to use an IP address to access your devices. This means you can access the device monitoring, even if it moves from on-prem to the cloud, without ever needing to know its IP address in the first place.

TedCruz

Level 5
Aug 19, 2022
This looks cool, I wish they did some lifetime license option.
Although we all like lifetime lic, but honestly for a startup or a new product I would hate to see a lifetime lic option. Many of those lifetime lic don't last more than a few years before the company either defuncts, sells their business to someone else thus invalidating are lifetime, or decide to sell out and start selling your privacy info. I would rather keep a good company afloat by providing a reasonable $19 or 29/ year sub service.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.