- Nov 10, 2017
Mailbird is more than just another email client. Unlike most of the competition, Mailbird is designed to change the way you manage your email, scheduling, tasks, communications, and beyond.
However, it doesn’t require you to sign up for a bunch of new accounts and services. Instead, Mailbird lets you bring all your accounts onto one amazing looking platform where you can do everything in one place.
Mailbird is packed with apps, features, shortcuts, and software upgrades optimized to boost your productivity and save you hours in your inbox. Other features include Email Snooze, Video Meetings and Speed Reader, and also Facebook, Twitter, WhatsApp, Asana, Dropbox, Todoist, Google Calendar, Moo.do integration and more.
Mailbird interface keeps your inbox looking zen, eliminates e-mail clutter with beautiful organization capabilities, and makes managing your e-mail a breeze.
Features at a glance:
- Multi-account (Supports IMAP & POP3)
- Complete touch support
- Integrated messaging apps
- Integrated task management apps
- Unified Email Inbox
- Contact Manager
- Integrated calendar apps
- Dark Theme - Change between the Dark or Lite theme whenever you like.
Mailbird 2.9.92 changelog:
- Improved styling and performance.
- Fixed an issue with downloading emails from dynadot.com.
- Fixed issue with some contacts with avatar images not being exported when exporting to vCard.
- Fixed issue where the first attempt to move a conversation from a folder after starting Mailbird would see it come back, for Yandex and other servers that doesn't support Message-ID search.
- Fixed issue with Calendar or Contacts sync not working due to a persistent error.