Request Make a new Prefix for all sub-fourms

CyberTech

Level 44
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Nov 10, 2017
Well i think should add prefix ''News'' we post it as usually news for all because we chose New Update since we dont have other options that's why ''News'' would be better as members will understand, also keep New Update.

F

ForgottenSeer 103564

Well i know that but pardon my English, i meant to say that for example: i post some news in Windows 11 sub-forums it should've ''News'' instead of ''New Update''
If you have news on windows 11 it would get posted here in technology news.

Reactions: vtqhtr413
F

ForgottenSeer 103564

Well its a bit complicated
It shouldn't be, just make sure you dig back far enough to see if others have posted it first or not, and choose the correct category for what you are posting. If dont right, this forum could be an all in one place to find answers and learn.

• Applause
Reactions: vtqhtr413

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.