Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
Should be sufficient so far for your first day though rather busy, I assume others will be for day two :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
When I read all the requests

sweating key and peele GIF

😅😅

icarus

Level 2
Oct 29, 2021
mcafee total protection
avg internet security
zonealarm next gen
this is my list;)last year you forget about testing my beloved avg
======================================================================
also if you can test this too i'm always have fate on this but damn norton destroy it.
powerhouse this one do for fun if you can:emoji_beer:

Last edited:

pxxb1

Level 9
Verified
Well-known
Jan 17, 2018
Most is wishing for tests that is done, already, by test companies, so do something out of that range. Test IObit:s Advanced System Care Ultimate, and/or Malware Fighter.
Both can be found now and then as giveaways. Or something else that is not a usual protection.

Shadowra

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
mcafee total protection
avg internet security
zonealarm next gen
this is my list;)last year you forget about testing my beloved avg
======================================================================
also if you can test this too i'm always have fate on this but damn norton destroy it.
powerhouse this one do for fun if you can:emoji_beer:

ThreatFire doesn't exist anymore :/
(on the other hand, Informer is not the best download site, usually they give away PUPs 😉)

franz

Level 8
Verified
Well-known
May 29, 2021
A bunch of these products have been tested by you already. Point those requests to those videos and just test something else.
I would like you to test AppGuard with some extra settings.

Thank You
What is good about testing the same program several times over time is to see whether the program is just as secure over time or whether it gets worse or better. ;)

Shadowra

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
A bunch of these products have been tested by you already. Point those requests to those videos and just test something else.

Thank You

The problem with AppGuard is that trial versions are not available...
I was only able to test it once, because I was given a trial license.

Regarding your comment, I have indeed already tested most of the Antivirus, but I always liked to see their progress, or their descent :)

Kongo

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Feb 25, 2017

Thank You
That's true. But unlike AppGuard the results of standard AV's may differ from test to test as it always performs differently when facing new evolving threats. AppGuard however always works the same way and blocks whatever you tell it to. No real need to test AppGuard that often if you ask me.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.