WVSX with Aggressive ML
and HMAP
and HMAP
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
It is right for me, f-secure safe (latest version at default settings)@Gandalf_The_Grey proposed F-Secure Safe. Is this right for you too?
When I read all the requestsShould be sufficient so far for your first day though rather busy, I assume others will be for day two![]()
You should have known that 1000 test requests would be made.When I read all the requests
![]()
![]()
You should have known that 1000 test requests would be made.
You opened the dam here, and now the water is comingSure, but I didn't think so
After that it will keep me busy![]()
mcafee total protection
avg internet security
zonealarm next gen
this is my listlast year you forget about testing my beloved avg
======================================================================
also if you can test this too i'm always have fate on this but damn norton destroy it.
powerhouse this one do for fun if you can![]()
What is good about testing the same program several times over time is to see whether the program is just as secure over time or whether it gets worse or better.A bunch of these products have been tested by you already. Point those requests to those videos and just test something else.
I would like you to test AppGuard with some extra settings.
Thank You
A bunch of these products have been tested by you already. Point those requests to those videos and just test something else.
I would like you to test AppGuard with some extra settings.
Thank You
That's true. But unlike AppGuard the results of standard AV's may differ from test to test as it always performs differently when facing new evolving threats. AppGuard however always works the same way and blocks whatever you tell it to. No real need to test AppGuard that often if you ask me.A bunch of these products have been tested by you already. Point those requests to those videos and just test something else.
I would like you to test AppGuard with some extra settings.
Thank You
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes