Make your video test requests!

Video Reviews - Security and Privacy
1,500 Replies 343,750 Views
After going through AV-C's September Malware Protection Test, I'd like to request you a comparison between premium versions of Avast, AVG, Avira, Eset, GData and Kaspersky in terms of online and offline protection, compromised and false positives, and use of system resources mainly on laptops. Thanks in advance.
@Shadowra Appreciate your test on above request :)
 
AppGuard. Please test base installation without any apps added to user space with guarded apps enabled, and test with common LOLbins added to user space. If you need a license, I can supply one.
Yes, please do!!! And maybe while in your sister's Shadow Mode (Shadow Defender)?

OH, but I think I explained in the Appguard thread why this would never happen. :sleep:
 
I didn't understand... Shadow Defender was not stopped?
I'll secondx2 a test of AppGuard, 1st requested by @Zero Knowledge and 2d by @ticklemefeet, not sure how to best design the test, perhaps with MS Defender? and see @Zero Knowledge's config suggestions. I defer to others more familiar with AG than I am. (I'm re-leaning & learning AG) ...when convenient for you. :)
 
see @Zero Knowledge's config suggestions. I defer to others more familiar with AG than I am. (I'm re-leaning & learning AG) ...when convenient for you

I'm not a AppGuard expert, more like an amateur user and I'm just parroting what I've learnt from forums like this one and others.

We really need that user who deleted his accounts on here and Wilder's a year or two ago. Now he was an expert. Forgot his name though, what was it?
 
I'm not a AppGuard expert, more like an amateur user and I'm just parroting what I've learnt from forums like this one and others.

We really need that user who deleted his accounts on here and Wilder's a year or two ago. Now he was an expert. Forgot his name though, what was it?
lockdown
 
Tests of AVs are plentiful nowadays BUT Firewall tests are very very rare. I would really appreciate it if you would test the effectiveness of some of the major stand-alone firewalls such as (in particular) Glasswire, Simplewall, & Evorim.

GlassWire in the free version does not block applications from connecting to the Internet like a standard firewall :/
But, the application is very interesting :)
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top