Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
Hello :)

The test of MS Defender + SAC will arrive on Tuesday. I have to redo the test (video corrupted while shooting...)

Then, I'll take a little vacation on the videos, especially since my 2nd examen is coming at the beginning of February :p

Have a good week-end !

F

ForgottenSeer 97327

Hello :)

The test of MS Defender + SAC will arrive on Tuesday.
1673939873183.png

Pat MacKnife

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jul 14, 2015
I would like to see a review of F-SECURE SAFE.

thanks.
Watch this , test done dec 29 2022

Shadowra

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
I have to postpone the MS Defender + SAC video to tomorrow night... the video shot is corrupted (I hate you Action!) and my editing software doesn't recognize it... I have to shoot it again, I'll do it tomorrow...
I'm sorry about that.

Lavamate

Level 1
Sep 2, 2022
If someone wants to test Dr.Web Security Space can PM me because I still have a unused 1year key from the Christmas Promo.
BTW they updated the Anti-virus engine in all Dr.Web applications on 11.01.23 and enhanced the protection against encryption ransomware.
Maybe someone would like to find out if it has really gotten better? ;) :unsure:
(The license can be registered within 30 days from receipt of this email.I received the email on 24.12.22)

Last edited:

Shadowra

Level 33
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
If someone wants to test Dr.Web Security Space can PM me because I still have a unused 1year key from the Christmas Promo.
BTW they updated the Anti-virus engine in all Dr.Web applications on 11.01.23 and enhanced the protection against encryption ransomware.
Maybe someone would like to find out if it has really gotten better? ;) :unsure:
(The license can be registered within 30 days from receipt of this email.I received the email on 24.12.22)
Hello Lavamate :)

I'm not happy about testing DrWeb because it is the one that removes my malware packs the slowest and I have to reduce them each time (on a pack of 200 malware, it takes about 3 hours to remove...). Nevertheless, considering the precise request, I will test it before the test of Trendmicro :)

Lavamate

Level 1
Sep 2, 2022
Hello Lavamate :)

I'm not happy about testing DrWeb because it is the one that removes my malware packs the slowest and I have to reduce them each time (on a pack of 200 malware, it takes about 3 hours to remove...). Nevertheless, considering the precise request, I will test it before the test of Trendmicro :)
Thanks for listening to my suggestion.🥳
On the German news page of Dr. Web they tell something about increase scanning speed and thats the new Engine helps to avoid possible system freezes and that they improve existing threat detection and neutralization routines and introduce new ones.

Perhaps, thanks to the improvements, it will no longer take 3 hours to remove the malware. 🤣

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.