Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
Thanks for listening to my suggestion.šŸ„³
On the German news page of Dr. Web they tell something about increase scanning speed and thats the new Engine helps to avoid possible system freezes and that they improve existing threat detection and neutralization routines and introduce new ones.

Perhaps, thanks to the improvements, it will no longer take 3 hours to remove the malware. šŸ¤£

I admit that being quick on the delete was quick! :p

Shadowra

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
Hello :)

Trend Micro and CatchPulse Pro have been shot, the videos will be released one after another. (Today and Monday)
Panda and ArcaBit are shot tomorrow and will be released soon (Tuesday and Wednesday)
WiseVector + Comodo ditto (also Wednesday)

But I'm taking a break from 2/02 to 13/02 included. This break is linked to several things including a new thing I'm working on :) (and also enjoy with my girlfriend)

Take care of yourself ;)

Shadowra

Shadowra

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021

The videos will be back soon, but more time consuming.
I'm waiting for my new PC (it's being edited, I was too lazy to do it myself and didn't have the time) .
Knowing that I did not order on a French site but on a German one... :p

In any case, it's coming very quickly with some novelties ;)

(and I still have boost my connection.... I would have 8Gb down 1Gb upload)

simmerskool

Level 31
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 16, 2017

The videos will be back soon, but more time consuming.
I'm waiting for my new PC (it's being edited, I was too lazy to do it myself and didn't have the time) .
Knowing that I did not order on a French site but on a German one... :p

In any case, it's coming very quickly with some novelties ;)

(and I still have boost my connection.... I would have 8Gb down 1Gb upload)
I'd love 1Gb down (1Gb is available for more $$, current cruising at 500 mbps down, seems pretty quick)

Shadowra

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021

The PC is here... now. The VM is installed.
Resumption of the videos normally this weekend or beginning of next week.
The new features are not yet present unfortunately, but will arrive in early March :)

Dave Russo

Level 21
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
May 26, 2014
Maybe a test for firewalls is too difficult, I just wonder what a good firewall does that a average or poor doesn't, It use to be a point of criticism when some Avs just (use)Windows security's firewall( Emsisoft for example) Shadowra Maybe a simple reply is good enough. Thanks

Shadowra

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
Maybe a test for firewalls is too difficult, I just wonder what a good firewall does that a average or poor doesn't, It use to be a point of criticism when some Avs just (use)Windows security's firewall( Emsisoft for example) Shadowra Maybe a simple reply is good enough. Thanks

I have a little idea for your test but I need to do some tests first

Shadowra

Level 34
Thread author
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Malware Tester
Well-known
Sep 2, 2021
:confused: Confused but Ill take that as a thumbs down... sorry if I did anything to earn that.

No worries :)

Yes I do the planning, and your request is well planned and scheduled :)
My test schedule is not up to date, I will publish when I resume the videos! (I still have to put back the analysis software)

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.