Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
When will the Bitdefender Free trial be held?A test is coming out tomorrow![]()
When will the Bitdefender Free trial be held?
Thank you.
DeepInstinct-DIANNA vs Checkpoint vs Bitdefender GravityZone w/HyperDetect vs ESET vs Trellix
I know that early this year there was a huge test series to name the winner.
But something nice to revisit
This I want to seeThere's ArticWolf vs DeepInstinct vs CrowndStrike coming up, but I'll make a note of your request![]()
Neah that's sufficient no need to test the others. I was just curious about Deep Instinct.There's ArticWolf vs DeepInstinct vs CrowndStrike coming up, but I'll make a note of your request![]()
I have DeepInstinct running on my Host for about 2 years, did not know it was a female DIANNA? Agree your suggestion would be a nice test. Never heard of HyperDetect, now I have to look it upDeepInstinct-DIANNA vs Checkpoint vs Bitdefender GravityZone w/HyperDetect vs ESET vs Trellix
I know that early this year there was a huge test series to name the winner.
But something nice to revisit
after the recent ransom bypass of quickheal, it is advised u test it against a barrage of ransomware.
Good oneafter the recent ransom bypass of quickheal, it is advised u test it against a barrage of ransomware.
All B lines seem to suffer "hyperdetection"....and HyperDetect appears to be a feature of Bitdefender Gravity... ie not stand alone AV... ?![]()
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes