Solved Malware appears to be google redirect, but am still having odd messages from Malwarebytes

That makes sense. The only odd thing is that I have seen the same type of message a couple times in regards to skype where skype is the exe that is referenced, but why would explorer.exe be the referenced executable for most of them?
 
Thank you for all your help.

I appreciate the time you have spent on this. It was very frustrating for me, and I'm glad to have gotten rid of the problems I was having.

Wade
 
Download DelFix by Xplode and save it to your desktop.
  • Run the tool by right click on the
    51a5ce45263de-delfix.png
    icon and Run as administrator option.
  • Make sure that these ones are checked:
    • Remove disinfection tools
    • Purge system restore
    • Reset system settings
  • Push Run and wait until the tool completes his work.
  • All tools we used should be gone. Tool will create an report for you (C:\DelFix.txt)
The tool will also record healthy state of registry and make a backup using ERUNT program in %windir%\ERUNT\DelFix
Tool deletes old system restore points and create a fresh system restore point after cleaning.


Regards.
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top