Solved malware gen variant graftor 442393

DanielSon

Thread author
Feb 4, 2018
hello i am new to this so i have very little uderstanding and experience with my problem. My problem is that every time i do a full virus search it says i have 2 problems. One of them is malware gen variant graftor 442393 and the second is sonicstudio.3.msi. it keeps coming back even though i made a "fix" with my bullguard. I am not sure what the 2 prombelms are or how i got them cuz i am sticking to safe websites and usually game on my system. But lately i have experienced kind off lag in games and when browsing. I run an i5-6700k cpu and a gtx 1080 so there should be nothing there. I hope it makes sense and will appreciate some advice
Thank you

DanielSon

Thread author
Feb 4, 2018
Hello there.
this was the message i got when i did the scanning. But lately it does not show up. So i am wondering why. I did not do anything other than the fix with the bullguard after each scanning but like i said in the first post it kept coming back.

Attachments

• malware.png
    malware.png
    376.9 KB · Views: 16

DanielSon

Thread author
Feb 4, 2018
This was just a setup for some program, maybe it had some adware offer bundled. Your computer seems clean.

Thank you so much for your time and help. Like i said i was not sure what it was, and the last thing i wanted is bad malware on my pc
Good day Sir

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.