Malware.Heuristic.1003 zip questions

Beautysky

Thread author
Nov 10, 2022
I found a Malware. Heuristic. 1003 zip file in my iPhone files app. I did post it on totalvirus site but I haven’t received any responses yet. it was first seen 8/2021. How do I safely remove it? And is there a way to remove it without the “hacker” knowing it was removed?

Reactions: vtqhtr413

Jack

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
I found a Malware. Heuristic. 1003 zip file in my iPhone files app. I did post it on totalvirus site but I haven’t received any responses yet. it was first seen 8/2021. How do I safely remove it? And is there a way to remove it without the “hacker” knowing it was removed?
If it's just a file then you can delete it, however, you suspect a hacker so my advice would be to reset your iPhone to its factory settings. Change passwords and monitor your accounts.

Reactions: vtqhtr413

Beautysky

Thread author
Nov 10, 2022
If it's just a file then you can delete it, however, you suspect a hacker so my advice would be to reset your iPhone to its factory settings. Change passwords and monitor your accounts.
Is there a way to trance it to an IP address or anything? Another random question: under another file in my iPhone files, there is an added user but only shows the 21 digit GAIA number. How can I see who it belongs to?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.