Cleaver18

Operating System
Windows 10
Antivirus
Avast
So there is a nasty virus or malware exe file hiding out in my appdata local folder in its own folder. There are actually a couple of them. I can't delete the folder nor can I change the permissions of the folder to access its contents.

It's running a process I can't quit in task manager. Its not using any network recourses at the moment, but I've removed other ones that have.

Operating System
Windows 10
Infection date and initial symptoms
downloaded a bad download, got a TON of viruses and malware. I know, rookie mistake. Computer resources maxed out. Antivirus software (panda) stopped working permanently.
Current issues and symptoms
No symptoms, but there are multiple folders in appdata local that I haven't the "permission" to access. Also don't have permission to change the permissions of the folders. A process is running from one of those folders that I can't terminate in task manager. The file description is "Windows processor manager" but its a 32 bit application, and its not being run from system 32, its being run from appdata.
Steps taken in order to remove the infection
Initially, since panda was and is broken. I installed Avast Free, and scanned my pc. Picked up several viruses which I handled. But a few days later I noticed in resource monitor an unknown using network recourses. I installed Malwarebytes rootkit and found another whole host of garbage to get rid of. I did that and haven't had any problems with resources ever sense. But I know those buggers are viruses on my pc, even if they aren't using network resources at the moment. I don't have permission to delete the folders, and I've tried a number of applications to force delete the folder, but no luck. The last thing I did was edit the registry (GASP). I added a line to prevent an exe by that name (the name of the viruses exe file) from running on the pc. regardless, I want the nasty thing gone, if you can help me. Thank you.
System logs
Yes, I've uploaded the FRST.txt logs, Yes, I've uploaded both FRST.txt and Addition.txt logs, Yes and I've also uploaded logs from other scans that I've performed, I did not upload the FRST.txt logs