Malware on router and multiple devices

Discussion in 'Malware Removal Assistance For Windows' started by David knox, Nov 17, 2016.

Need Malware Removal Help?

We offer free malware removal assistance to our members. Sign Up now, and get free malware removal support.

1. David knox

David knox New Member

Nov 17, 2016
    Texas
    Operating System:
    Other Operating System (Specify in thread)
    Are you using a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system?:
    64-bit (x64)
    Infection date and initial symptoms:
    11/16/2016 a few weeks ago I noticed my internet connection had drastically slowed. It lasted a day then was restored the next. Yesterday I heard the fan on my computer running high. And cpu usage at 100%. After i started closing programs in task manager I got a blue screen. I restarted and tried uninstalling programs. I got to one that was named about program and when I went to uninstall. It said it dp64.exe. and it open a White Script page
    Current issues and symptoms:
    Software and hardware changes in multi devices and platforms
    Steps taken in order to remove the infection:
    Multiple
    Logs added to help request:
    • I did not upload the FRST logs (I understand that this will increase the time need it to clean-up the PC)
    Slowly lost app's now have no control. Or admin privilege. The screen looks fake. There's drives listed I can't access. And every download was hijacked. Now theres no real Network or bios driver installed. after multiple attempts and no system functions available I want to use another computer and try to download virus software there. Noticed something strange happen and both laptops havea Dll bug long story short my Android, laptops, printer and router have all been hijacked and I do not know what to do at this point

I haven't seen or been able to find anything on something so expensive enedina have any other laptops that are accessible at this time so even doing it from my phone is challenging

Dirk41 likes this.
  2. TwinHeadedEagle

TwinHeadedEagle Removal Expert
    Staff Member

Mar 8, 2013
    Malware Removal, Gaming
    Windows 7
    ESET
    Hello,

Please attach FRST reports from preparation guide.

3. David knox

David knox New Member

Nov 17, 2016
    Texas
    The only device thats operational is my phone. I didn't see any report guides for phones

4. TwinHeadedEagle

Staff Member

Mar 8, 2013
    Malware Removal, Gaming
    Windows 7
    ESET
    Can you run your computer in Safe Mode?

5. David knox

David knox New Member

Nov 17, 2016
    Texas
    No. They changed the startup systems

6. David knox

David knox New Member

Nov 17, 2016
    Texas
    The windows screen looks like it's a simulation I've seen any like it

7. TwinHeadedEagle

Staff Member

Mar 8, 2013
    Malware Removal, Gaming
    Windows 7
    ESET
    What is your operating system? I don't understand your story. You're mixing things. Explain me how many devices you're talking about and their problems.