Malware on router and multiple devices

David knox

Thread author
Nov 17, 2016
Slowly lost app's now have no control. Or admin privilege. The screen looks fake. There's drives listed I can't access. And every download was hijacked. Now theres no real Network or bios driver installed. after multiple attempts and no system functions available I want to use another computer and try to download virus software there. Noticed something strange happen and both laptops havea Dll bug long story short my Android, laptops, printer and router have all been hijacked and I do not know what to do at this point

I haven't seen or been able to find anything on something so expensive enedina have any other laptops that are accessible at this time so even doing it from my phone is challenging

Reactions: Dirk41

TwinHeadedEagle

Level 41
Verified
Mar 8, 2013
What is your operating system? I don't understand your story. You're mixing things. Explain me how many devices you're talking about and their problems.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.