Microsoft Defender has a 100% rating, but it's still not good enough for some people, and may need to get a 1000% rating to be accepted. 
Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
This test shows how an antivirus behaves with certain threats, in a specific environment and under certain conditions.
We encourage you to compare these results with others and take informed decisions on what security products to use.
Before buying an antivirus you should consider factors such as price, ease of use, compatibility, and support. Installing a free trial version allows an antivirus to be tested in everyday use before purchase.
Good that they are improving. I got Ultimate Infiniti license with K7.K7 is improving 99.9 with 8 FP. Good to see.
I am puzzled, do you apply the same yardstick for Microsoft too? If yes, Microsoft might have taken action against you for mail bombing or ticket bombing.Nice result for Kaspersky. A perfect score and the lowest FPs.
Nevertheless, today I realised it's slowing my system by 0.06 seconds. It's outrageous. I uninstalled right away and submitted both a ticket and a thread on their forums out of disgust.
It was a joke.I am puzzled, do you apply the same yardstick for Microsoft too? If yes, Microsoft might have taken action against you for mail bombing or ticket bombing.
The same here. i am currently using the Kaspersky Plus version. it is fantastic in both performance and protectionI always admire and respect Kaspersky with respect to Detections.
Salute to Eugene in building this AV titan!
Mine too..It was a joke.
Keseven's K7; the pride of India.Good to see that K7 is improving with lower FPs than previous result. Kaspersky & ESET are super, as usual. Planning to change from ESET to Kaspersky again. I use both & also have K7 Antivirus Premium licence.
I will never ever install it on any of my systems, even at work we immediatly remove it and went for different solution, the license was still active.Not many reasons not to use Kaspersky unless because its Russian, (and or if you are in USA) other than that it does an amazing job & stays light with few issues, hard to beat really?
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes