Status
Not open for further replies.

vmserv

Level 2
Thread author
Verified
Apr 18, 2014
Hello MT Members!

I was recently referred by a friend to take a look at Malware Sniper. Malware Sniper is based in Iceland with the company "Litous Ltd". I decided to share this as I found it to be an interesting product!

I have identified that the main focus of Malware Sniper is on website security. It will monitor and display/alert the user of malicious aspects. There is even a detailed report showing the identified security issue. There also seems to be feature to root out the 'hidden malware' on a website.

A list of detection capabilities are:
Indirect Access by unauthorized users. (Webshells)
Detect Embedded Trojans and Exploit Packs
Pointless, Windows With Pestering Notes (Spam)
Obfuscated JavaScript as well as Html noxious codes
Drive-by-Downloads
Site Destructions & Defacement Detection
Oddities In The Site Exhibition
Encrypted & Stowed iFrames
Backdoor Endeavors
Malevolent Redirects
Hidden objects

I was surprised they had both a client and online cloud version. I read that the online cloud scanner will crawl the added website and provide a clear report on the issues found.

Site: http://www.malwaresniper.com
Company: http://litous.com
Video 1:
Video 2:

I believe it would be beneficial for website owners and researches. I would like to know your thoughts on this.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ulikedat
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.