Expired Malwarebytes 3.0 Premium Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Have you tried Malwarebytes 3.0?

• Yes, the free version

Votes: 62 30.7%
  • Yes, I've used the free trial

Votes: 42 20.8%
  • Yes, I'm using the the Premium version

Votes: 25 12.4%
  • No, I have not used Malwarebytes 3.0

Votes: 73 36.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

tmary

Level 1
Dec 27, 2011
My tweet:
Pam Trexler Garrett on Twitter

I haven't tried Malwarebytes 3.0, but I have Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2 which has had high reviews and runs well.
It would be great to win the new version because there are lots of new features.
Thanks for the contest!

Reactions: LowcyGier

Mefisto

Dec 27, 2016
I used this program in the past and I am currently using MALWAREBYTES ANTYMALWARE TRIAL VERSION. I hope to win one of the licences becouse I think this program as one of the best antimalware program in the world.

bgmCoder

Dec 27, 2016
No, I haven't used version 3.0; but I've used 2.x many times when fixing PCs. I just joined this site to win a license for 3.0, but now I see that I have to use Twitter or Facebook, neither of which I am permitted to use, so, well, I guess that means I am out. Thanks for offering, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.