Sign-in Accounts
    Malware Testing
    None - No Malware on host PC or VM
    Real-time Web & Malware Protection
    Kaspersky Internet Security, Zone alarm Firewall
    Custom Settings For Real-Time Protection
    Default - Settings are balanced for security and performance
    Virus and Malware Removal Tools
    Zamana Antimalware (Pro), Malawarebyte antimalaware (free), Hitman (Trial)
    Browsers and Extensions
    Goggle Chrome, Firefox, Opera
    Web Privacy
    Addblock, Ublock, Flash Block, Https Everywhere, Kasperskyweb Protection
    Password Manager
    None
    Web Search
    Goggle Chrome
    System Utilities
    CCleaner (free)
    Data Backup
    Windowa Default
    Frequency of Data backups
    System Backup
    Windows default
    Frequency of System backups
    Occasionally
    Thanks for sharing your config! :)
    It looks very good except the fact you don't have any on-demand scanners. I will very recommend to download one like: malwarebytes' or Hitman pro.
    I will also recommend you to change to another software the "Iobit malware fighter". it's detection very very low (from experience).

Exterminator

Community Manager
    Verified
    Staff member
    Thanks for sharing your config! :)
    It looks very good except the fact you don't have any on-demand scanners. I will very recommend to download one like: malwarebytes' or Hitman pro.
    I will also recommend you to change to another software the "Iobit malware fighter". it's detection very very low (from experience).
    Ditto for me to this!!!

Thanks for sharing your Config :)

Reactions: SHvFl

Exterminator

Community Manager
    Verified
    Staff member
    Do you have the real time protection enabled in Malwarebytes Pro ? That has been know to cause conflicts with Bitdefender.
    Bitdefender has fixed the issues with Malwarebytes free.If you have the real time protection enabled in MBAM Pro I would disable it and use MBAM pro as an On-Demand scanner

suma

Level 4
    Verified
    Do you have the real time protection enabled in Malwarebytes Pro ? That has been know to cause conflicts with Bitdefender.
    Bitdefender has fixed the issues with Malwarebytes free.If you have the real time protection enabled in MBAM Pro I would disable it and use MBAM pro as an On-Demand scanner
    thank u exterminator20... i honestly say Does antimalware byte really conflict with bitdifender? i dont know!!!!

And I get my normaly 1.5 to 2 mbps speed in my broad band.. but today i realise drammatically bandewith speed drop down after installing Bitdefender total.

jamescv7

Level 61
    Verified
    Trusted
    You can upgrade to Windows 10, issues will not only fix but also improve the security mechanism.

Bare in mind where force update will occur, and you will only use metered connection as a delaying process to avoid downloading.

suma

Level 4
    Verified
    Thaks for ur valuable comment. But due to minimum bandwith of data and slow speed its not possible to upgrade Windows 10 at this time. I want to know is it suffcient or do more upgrade with my present security config.

frogboy

Level 75
    Verified
    Trusted
    Maybe add a password manager such as LastPass other than that it looks good to me. ;)

Thanks for sharing with us. :)

Reactions: aragornnnn