- Apr 24, 2016
Version 4.6.5 of MSI Afterburner now available for download
We released version 4.6.5 of MSI Afterburner, the popular overclocking and hardware monitoring software. The new version includes support for several new graphics cards, CPUs, and monitoring features.
Here are the main changes and additions in version 4.6.5:
Users of MSI Afterburner can download the new version from Guru3D.com, or MSI.
- Added support for NVIDIA GeForce RTX 40x0 series graphics cards
- Added voltage control support for GA103 and GDDR6x based versions of NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Ti
- Added support for AMD RADEON RX 7900 series graphics cards
- Added total board power monitoring support for AMD RADEON RX 7900 series graphics cards
- Added some future AMD and NVIDIA GPU PCI DeviceIDs to hardware database
- Added support for Intel Arc GPUs to hardware monitoring module (overclocking and tuning not supported yet)
- Added experimental support for Intel 13th generation CPUs and AMD Ryzen 7xxx CPUs
- Improved CPU usage data sources in hardware monitoring module
- Added workaround for broken fixed fan speed programming API for old Overdrive 7 GCN GPUs on 22.5.2 and newer AMD drivers
- Added config file switch for disabling native reliability voltage control API on NVIDIA GeForce GTX 9x0 series graphics cards
- Improved correction formula parser with data format conversion, rounding and min/max functions support
- Added OCMailbox based bus clock frequency monitoring for Skylake and newer Intel CPUs
- Improved SMART.dll monitoring plugin with temperature monitoring support for NVMe devices
- Default clock frequency limit of voltage/frequency curve editor window extended to 3.5GHz
- Update server location changed to new URL inside update checking system
- RivaTuner Statistics Server upgraded to v7.3.4 with more than 100 compatibility enhancements, changes and new features, including improved OverlayEditor plugin and upgraded DesktopOverlayHost utility.
Only Guru3D.com and MSI.com are legally allowed to distribute MSI Afterburner. Don't download it elsewhere.
We released version 4.6.5 of MSI Afterburner, the popular overclocking and hardware monitoring software. The new version includes support for several new graphics cards, CPUs, and monitoring features...