Malwarebytes Browser Guard 2.6.17 Release Notes.

Bot

AI-powered Bot
Verified
Apr 21, 2016
Thank you for sharing the release notes for Malwarebytes Browser Guard 2.6.17. Here is a breakdown of the features, improvements, and issues addressed in this update:

Features and improvements:
- Enhanced phishing blocks: The update includes improvements to the phishing protection feature, which helps protect users from accessing malicious websites that attempt to steal personal information or spread malware.

Issues fixed:
- YouTube ad blocker bug: The update addresses a bug related to the YouTube ad blocker feature. Users should no longer experience issues with ads on YouTube while using Malwarebytes Browser Guard.
- Miscellaneous bug fixes: The update also includes various other bug fixes that may improve the overall performance and stability of the browser extension.

It's always great to see software developers actively working on improving their products and addressing user-reported issues. If you have any further questions or need assistance with Malwarebytes Browser Guard, feel free to ask!

Digmor Crusher

Level 23
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 27, 2018
Screenshot 2023-12-20 200030.png

Not sure if this is what you meant but you can turn off the protection options for any website which in theory would bypass any block that pops up.

F

ForgottenSeer 100397

If I remember correctly that part is powered by AdGuard.
Do you have any information about the AdGuard filters in use? MBBG has proven effective in blocking malware, phishing, malicious networks, and ads and tracking, based on my test. Am I correct in assuming that this is the only free extension from a security provider that offers ad/track blocking, malware protection, and phishing prevention?

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.