Malwarebytes not able to delete Malware. Tried deleting files manually also but they popped back up.

Tushar Jain

Thread author
Jul 31, 2017
Hey, had not restarted after that. The Malwarebytes scan after restart showed 0 errors. Thanks a lot for that!

I just need one more help, the Windows Security Center Service turns off every now and then. Could you guide me oj this front as well?

Tushar Jain

Thread author
Jul 31, 2017
It seems to be working fine now. I think I forgot to restart earlier. No threats this time. I have anyway included the filed off Farbar scan. There just seems to be one issue - the Windows Security Center turns off every now and then. Could I do something about that?

Attachments

• Addition.txt
    50.4 KB · Views: 1
  • FRST.txt
    90.5 KB · Views: 1
Reactions: YListin79

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.