malwarebytes not finding malware, issues with running scan and bluescreen

Gbaby614

Thread author
Verified
Jan 28, 2013
Gbaby614 said:
Im not able to save pics and certain progs to my pc.. its saying im having errors, and runtime errors, something about the .NET Framework Data Providers require Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) Please install Microsoft Data Access Components (MDAC) version 2.6 or later

also Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Wininit.exe in C:\Windows\system32
java.exe in C:\programfiles(86x)\java jre6\bin

not sure what to do about these & the errors

Gbaby614

Thread author
Verified
Jan 28, 2013
I haven't heard back from you since the 29th, is there anyone else that can help when you are not available? I really need help figuring this out and can only get on here when my pain levels are down and I can't seem to catch you when u are on :eek:{

Gbaby614

Thread author
Verified
Jan 28, 2013
Im just really concerned about the state of my pc bc I cant get my malware protection to turn on in windows security essentials... i show that it isnt working correctly

Gbaby614

Thread author
Verified
Jan 28, 2013
not sure why I have not heard back from you but here are all the logs from the last scans..

Attachments

• mbar-log-2013-06-07 (02-50-15).txt
    2.1 KB · Views: 95
  • mbar-log-2013-06-07 (03-12-51).txt
    2.1 KB · Views: 91
  • mbar-log-2013-06-07 (15-49-03).txt
    2.1 KB · Views: 88
  • mbar-log-2013-06-07 (16-13-59).txt
    2.2 KB · Views: 89
  • system-log.txt
    88.1 KB · Views: 140

Fiery

Level 1
Jan 11, 2011
Sorry for the late reply, I have been busy :(

To be honest, there seems to be just too many issues on the PC. I would just reformat it else it will take forever to find the root cause. YOur system files were probably damaged by the malware, causing error messages.

Gbaby614

Thread author
Verified
Jan 28, 2013
I did think of doing that but I would really like to try to find it one last time.. what program(s) could I try to run again or download? I know there are progs that can find this.. I have so much to save to disk before I could reformat bc I saved everything on here.. not sure how long it would take or even if my pc will save to disk.. havent tried yet.. trying to fix it 1st. Would you mind giving it one more shot?

Gbaby614

Thread author
Verified
Jan 28, 2013
also on SuperAntispyware there is an option to repair control panel.. which I think may help.. it says sometimes malware disables use of CP which I think may have happened.. there are a few repairs on there.. which ones do u think may be useful to try

also on SuperAntispyware there is an option to repair control panel.. which I think may help.. it says sometimes malware disables use of CP which I think may have happened.. there are a few repairs on there.. which ones do u think may be usf

Gbaby614

Thread author
Verified
Jan 28, 2013
I know what is on my pc that is malware but it isnt showing as malware, it is called savethechildren Reminder by We-Care.com v4.1.22.4 and a few other things that it added like PC Utility Kit, Norton Security Scan, Java7 Update21, Google Toolbar for Internet Explorer.. and here is the ask toolbar that is in my appdata\local\temp\{10F3F7A0-E918=43F3-9E24-BF72B069BD84}\ that also cannot be removed.. and lastly the 7-Zip9.20 that will not uninstall.. isnt there another way to remove programs from the control panel.. I think command prompt right?

Gbaby614

Thread author
Verified
Jan 28, 2013
If you have the time I found them! here is the Eset log~

Attachments

• eset scan.txt
    393 bytes · Views: 117

Fiery

Level 1
Jan 11, 2011
Hi,

We can remove those files. If you still have OTL on your PC,

Open OTL. Under custom scan/fixes, copy and paste the following:

:Files
C:\ProgramData\APN
C:\Users\All Users\APN
C:\Users\Michelle\AppData\Roaming\DefaultTab

:Commands
[EMPTYTEMP]
[RESETHOSTS]

Then click Run Fix. Let your PC reboot to normal mode. A new log will be created automatically, post the content in the next reply.

Then back in OTL
  • Click the Scan All Users checkbox.
  • Check the boxes beside LOP Check and Purity Check
  • Click on Run Scan at the top left hand corner.[/list[

and post the log

Gbaby614

Thread author
Verified
Jan 28, 2013
IF ANYONE ISNT BUSY THAT WORKS FOR MalwareTips I COULD USE A HAND IN DELETING THESE PROGS W/O HAVING TO USE CONTROL PANEL ADD/REMOVE PROGS OPTION.. AND I BELIEVE ITS THE COMMAND PRMPT OPTION..CONTROL PANEL ISNT ALLOWING ME TO DELETE THESE PROGS..

Gbaby614

Thread author
Verified
Jan 28, 2013
OK.. WOW I JUST HIT REFRESH 10X AND THIS RESPONSE DIDNT POST UNTIL I LEFT MINE.. I WILL GO TRY THAT FIRST.. THANX FIERY FOR GETTING BACK TO ME

Gbaby614

Thread author
Verified
Jan 28, 2013
this is the message i get when i try to open OTL

Attachments

• a.otl1.JPG
    a.otl1.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 117

Gbaby614

Thread author
Verified
Jan 28, 2013
Is there anything else to try or a way to repair OTL.. whatever is on here is in my Firefox bc my IE runs fine and lets me save pictures whe using it but while on Firefox I cannot save pics to my pc.. and I remember a file saying it was FIREFOXCHROME and was a virus and I tried to delete it..

Gbaby614

Thread author
Verified
Jan 28, 2013
also here is a questionable application I saw on my virus protection.. something keeps resetting the settings I have on there, and I have the option to remove applications enties using the webroot.. I qustion this highlighted app bc it keeps telling me the framework net isnt working correctly yet it ran when I tried to change settings and open progs a second ago

Attachments

• a.1.JPG
    a.1.JPG
    37.4 KB · Views: 114

Gbaby614

Thread author
Verified
Jan 28, 2013
I also have the option to block processes and that virus GOOGLETOOLBARUSER-32 showed in there.. should I block it???

Attachments

• a.2.JPG
    a.2.JPG
    88.7 KB · Views: 108

Gbaby614

Thread author
Verified
Jan 28, 2013
I was able to "Run" adwcleaner.. this is the log.. its possible that I may be able to RUN progs that may not DOWNLOAD so Im going to try to RUN OTL next.. be back w results.. Im not giving up.. help or not :eek:}

Attachments

• AdwCleaner[R1].txt
    1.9 KB · Views: 147

Gbaby614

Thread author
Verified
Jan 28, 2013
Hopefully these help as well.. AdwCleaner and FRST is running on my pc.. still cannot get OTL to run.. :eek:{

Attachments

• FRST_28-06-2013_12-32-38.txt
    32.1 KB · Views: 156
  • Addition.txt
    23.3 KB · Views: 162

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.