Software Review Malwarebytes Premium vs AVG IS 2025 *Halloween edition*

Reviews reflect the reviewer's setup and methods. Check the evidence and limitations.
Thread details
Content created by
JITech Solutions

Ah, the grand Halloween horror show returns! Malwarebytes truly excels at being a letdown—consistency at its finest. But poor AVG… barely haunting the scoreboard when it promised a clean exorcism.
 

Attachments

  • 1762164138649.png
    1762164138649.png
    316.7 KB · Views: 192
Last edited:
They are trying but yeah. Not much competition between the two. Though MBAM has very efficient web protection and they apply it system-wide.
Yup Malwarebytes has browser guard and the in house application for web protection combined they are VERY POWERFUL! I think some fail to realize that although Malwarebytes didn't see a perfect score the system was still going unlike other tests. They continue to try and have made big leaps they got identity protection, and now own their own in house VPN which has a great policy. They did this all in 1 year!
 
Always have a soft spot for MBAM, last time I checked the fact they still honor lifetime licenses is a real plus. It's protection scores go up and down but they always rebound.
Oh man. I wish I could have get one of those lifetime licenses of MBAM back then.
K7, Vipre, Superantispyware are the other ones I remembered which offered lifetime licenses.
 
Honestly MBAM should buy your company and incorporate your tech into their software offerings (y). They did that with WFC and their dev and it's worked out fine🙏
It would be a killer combo for a lot of reasons. Then again, the tech we have developed the last 15 years would be a great combo with a lot of other products. I might start a new thread to see which products would be the best match. Sirius turned out much better than expected, so I would like to do something more than just internal use.
 
It would be a killer combo for a lot of reasons. Then again, the tech we have developed the last 15 years would be a great combo with a lot of other products. I might start a new thread to see which products would be the best match. Sirius turned out much better than expected, so I would like to do something more than just internal use.
💰🤑💲
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top