Expired malwaretips.com : AppGuard Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solarlynx

Level 15
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Apr 30, 2012
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
i was disqualified .
Now i have to wait for another giveaway of Appguard

Yeah, next time just carefully make all they want to participate in GA. I mean the instruction in OP (to like, write in threads and show links etc).

As you see all happy winners did this. :D

Reactions: barti

Myna

Level 10
Verified
Jan 16, 2014
Congratulation to all the winners.... And all those who didn't win, better luck next time.... :)
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
i was disqualified .
Now i have to wait for another giveaway of Appguard
And you... Beta....
fool.gif
laughing1.gif

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The following winners have 4 days to claim their license or a new winner(s) will be selected in order from the posted list on Wednesday June 25,2014

@Chromatinfish 123
@Tom
@hobbykiosk
@SamChan

Note:All winners complied with the giveaway rules.If you were disqualified it was for not following the rules.Please do not post here that you were disqualified or suggest that the winners did not follow the rules.I personally checked all winners and the posted list is final.Thank You

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.