Expired malwaretips.com : AppGuard Giveaway

Disclaimer: We cannot guarantee that all promo codes will remain active. Some offers have a short validation period and expire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The following winners have 3 days to claim their license or a new winner(s) will be selected in order from the posted list on Wednesday June 25,2014

@Chromatinfish 123
@Tom
@hobbykiosk
@SamChan

Note:All winners complied with the giveaway rules.If you were disqualified it was for not following the rules.Please do not post here that you were disqualified or suggest that the winners did not follow the rules.I personally checked all winners and the posted list is final.Thank You

Welldone

Level 5
Verified
Dec 29, 2012
I have a question. Does this work on mac or only windows?
Software Requirements
  • Microsoft Windows XP SP2 and above (32 Bit)
  • Microsoft Windows VISTA, Service Pack 1 and above (32 Bit and 64 Bit)
  • Microsoft Windows 7, Service Pack 0 and above (32 and 64 Bit)
  • Microsoft Windows 8
  • Microsoft Windows 8.1

Chromatinfish 123

Level 21
Verified
May 26, 2014
Software Requirements
 Microsoft Windows XP SP2 and above (32 Bit)
 Microsoft Windows VISTA, Service Pack 1 and above (32 Bit and 64 Bit)
 Microsoft Windows 7, Service Pack 0 and above (32 and 64 Bit)
 Microsoft Windows 8
 Microsoft Windows 8.1
Ohh, too bad. My desktop computer is acting wacky so I am typing on the laptop, which cannot install anything. I have a license that I can't use!
@exterminator20 am I allowed to give this license away?

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
If you entered the giveaway and dont need the license it would be nice to allow me to give it to the next member in line.However it is your license and yes you can give it away.Please do so by way of PM or email and not in the forums.Let me know by PM please

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The following winners have 3 days to claim their license or a new winner(s) will be selected in order from the posted list on Wednesday June 25,2014

@Tom
@hobbykiosk

Ashampoo_Snap_2014.06.21_14h21m38s_001_.png Ashampoo_Snap_2014.06.21_14h23m37s_002_.png

Note:All winners complied with the giveaway rules.If you were disqualified it was for not following the rules.Please do not post here that you were disqualified or suggest that the winners did not follow the rules.I personally checked all winners and the posted list is final.Thank You

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom and software182

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
This thread is still open because their are winners who still have not claimed their license.No member will post any replies asking winners for their license.

No winner will post any type of personal giveaway with an Exclusive MT giveaway winning license or any other license without the permission of a staff member!!

If you win and find you don't need the license then you may do with it how you please(give it to a friend,family member,fellow MT member) but you WILL NOT run your own giveaway with it on this site.
The right thing to do would be to decline the license so that your fellow MT member who entered the giveaway,because they really wanted it,can have it.Meaning the next in line from the posted list.

There will now be a new rule attached to Exclusive MT Giveaways.
  • From now on any member that enters a giveaway and tries to run their own personal giveaway with a winning license will be PERMANENTLY banned from all future Exclusive MT Giveaways.
  • If you win and find you don't have a need for the license the right thing to do would be to decline it so that the next member in line can be rewarded.
  • It is your license however so you may do with it how you like.Give it to a friend or family member.Give it to a fellow MT member.But you will not run a personal giveaway with it here on MT.

We work hard to get these licenses for giveaways.There are many members here who never win.Do the right thing!!

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The following winner(s) have 3 days to claim their license or a new winner(s) will be selected in order from the posted list on Wednesday June 25,2014

@hobbykiosk

@Chromatinfish 123 was kind enough to decline his winning license and offer it to the next member in line from the posted list.

The following winner(s) have 5 days to claim their license or a new winner(s) will be selected in order from the posted list on Saturday June 28,2014

@ErLe

Note:All winners complied with the giveaway rules.If you were disqualified it was for not following the rules.Please do not post here that you were disqualified or suggest that the winners did not follow the rules.I personally checked all winners and the posted list is final.Thank You.

Reactions: Cats-4_Owners-2

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The following winner(s) have 2 days to claim their license or a new winner(s) will be selected in order from the posted list on Wednesday June 25,2014

@hobbykiosk

The following winner(s) have 4 days to claim their license or a new winner(s) will be selected in order from the posted list on Saturday June 28,2014

@ErLe

Note:All winners complied with the giveaway rules.If you were disqualified it was for not following the rules.Please do not post here that you were disqualified or suggest that the winners did not follow the rules.I personally checked all winners and the posted list is final.Thank You.

Reactions: Malware1

Cats-4_Owners-2

Level 39
Verified
Honorary Member
Top Poster
Well-known
Dec 4, 2013
Congratulations:D (albeit a somewhat belated one from me:rolleyes:) to all winners, participants, and especially the noble exterminator20.:):) You put up with us when we are in the thrill of victory;) as well as the agony of disappointment,:oops: and prevented Chromatinfish 123 from being descended upon by pirates' greed even as you encouraged his generosity as he shared his treasured booty, Arrrgghh!;) :p:D

Reactions: XhenEd

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The following winner has 3 days to claim their license or a new winner will be selected in order from the posted list on Saturday June 28,2014

@ErLe

Exterminator

Community Manager
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Oct 23, 2012
The following winner has 1 day to claim their license or a new winner will be selected in order from the posted list on Saturday June 28,2014

@ErLe

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.