Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Accord Ember

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vextor

Mine is Accord Ember. I like it's slickness and UI. Nova is good, but I just got bored of it.

Spawn

Administrator
Verified
Staff member
90% of the time I have used Nova, but I'm trying ProBlack right now.

Dejan

stormgtr said:
90% of the time I have used Nova, but I'm trying ProBlack right now.
I use ProBlack all the time, it's an awesome theme and I prefer it over Nova because of the black design and awesome font. I thought Jack was working on a MyIPB theme or something like that.

I

illumination

I think they all look pretty good, but if i had to chose a favorite, I like and use ProBlack!

Jack

Level 85
Verified
Staff member
We are also on working on a project that involves using tabs for displaying the forums/categories.You can now see it live in any theme.... http://malwaretips.com/index.php
A feedback would be greatly appreciated.... :D

I

illumination

Jack said:
We are also on working on a project that involves using tabs for displaying the forums/categories.You can now see it live in any theme.... http://malwaretips.com/index.php
A feedback would be greatly appreciated.... :D
Just went and took a look, and like it! It breaks the forums/categories down, in a professional looking manor! As stated in another thread, simplicity is usually the best way to go! Thumbs up from me!

jamescv7

Level 61
Verified
Trusted
My current theme which I liked so far is ProBlack. For some reasons Gray is applicable in my eyes :)

McLovin

Level 73
Verified
Trusted
Malware Hunter
Well once the End soft design is finished I will be using that. It looks great :D

I'm Me

"End Soft Design" is easier on the eyes. The others are nice but they can make the font a bit hard to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.