Votes: 7 14.0%
  • Accord Ember

Votes: 5 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Vextor

Mine is Accord Ember. I like it's slickness and UI. Nova is good, but I just got bored of it.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
90% of the time I have used Nova, but I'm trying ProBlack right now.

Dejan

Mar 3, 2011
stormgtr said:
90% of the time I have used Nova, but I'm trying ProBlack right now.

I use ProBlack all the time, it's an awesome theme and I prefer it over Nova because of the black design and awesome font. I thought Jack was working on a MyIPB theme or something like that.

I

illumination

I think they all look pretty good, but if i had to chose a favorite, I like and use ProBlack!

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
We are also on working on a project that involves using tabs for displaying the forums/categories.You can now see it live in any theme.... http://malwaretips.com/index.php
A feedback would be greatly appreciated.... :D

I

illumination

Jack said:
We are also on working on a project that involves using tabs for displaying the forums/categories.You can now see it live in any theme.... http://malwaretips.com/index.php
A feedback would be greatly appreciated.... :D

Just went and took a look, and like it! It breaks the forums/categories down, in a professional looking manor! As stated in another thread, simplicity is usually the best way to go! Thumbs up from me!

jamescv7

Level 85
Verified
Honorary Member
Mar 15, 2011
My current theme which I liked so far is ProBlack. For some reasons Gray is applicable in my eyes :)

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Well once the End soft design is finished I will be using that. It looks great :D

I'm Me

Verified
Sep 14, 2013
"End Soft Design" is easier on the eyes. The others are nice but they can make the font a bit hard to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.