Not open for further replies.

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
We've added a new feature that allows you to change the design of malwaretips.com.
With this new feature each member can use their choice their favourite design for malwaretips.com from our themes pack.
Currently we have four themes available :
1.Nova (Default theme)

[attachment=210]

2. Pro Black

[attachment=211]

3. Dark Fusion

[attachment=212]

4. Accord Ember

[attachment=209]

To change the theme you just need to look at the bottom of every page and you'll find a dropdown menu that will allow you to select a theme ,after you have choose your theme just press "Select Theme" and that's it. :D
imF21o.png

Attachments

• ember.png
    ember.png
    137.7 KB · Views: 712
  • imJPfC.png
    imJPfC.png
    234.2 KB · Views: 756
  • imFAXK.png
    imFAXK.png
    265.7 KB · Views: 722
  • imF8PC.png
    imF8PC.png
    281.9 KB · Views: 728
Reactions: Cast

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
I like Nova the most......me and bogdan spent "some time" before choosing it .. :shy: ...... the next in line is Accord Ember. :D

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
Jack said:
I like Nova the most......me and bogdan spent "sometime" before choosing this theme .. :shy: ...... the next in line is Accord Ember. :D
It's a little bright for me, is there a darker version?
BTW What is the verdict on the chat feature discussed on the development forum?

mhartsellm

Mar 8, 2011
What I like best is you can switch from one to the other anytime you like and I really like them all. I always find myself going back to Nova so that is where my vote is.

Valentin N

Level 2
Feb 25, 2011
My vote goes for ember :)

I gave this thread by mistake a start when I orginally intended to give 5 stars

Dejan

Mar 3, 2011
I'm going to vote for ProBlack, the font it uses looks awesome and it's just overall a great style. Nova is pretty good too, but it get's kinda boring after awhile.

LoftedAphid86

Feb 24, 2011
endejan said:
I'm going to vote for ProBlack, the font it uses looks awesome and it's just overall a great style. Nova is pretty good too, but it get's kinda boring after awhile.
Someone who agrees with me!
I've never been so happy! :biggrin:

Tweak

Jan 8, 2011
Dark Fusion, LOVE the blue and how it contrasts with the black/charcoal background, a close second has to be Pro Black.

Valentin N

Level 2
Feb 25, 2011
Accord Ember is in the themes because I gave Jack as a tips that red and black fits together :) I thought that he would make it easy from by make all blue text and I cons to red.

Anyhow all of them are beautiful. I love that I can switch themes ^^

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Accord Ember has a new backround....also made some minor changes to the editor...Enjoy!:D

Larry

Apr 27, 2011
They're all pretty cool but Nova's the only one I can actually read without putting on my glasses. Pro Black is a close second.

Ink

Administrator
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 8, 2011
Nova is still the best for me. Grown used to it and fits the forum well.

McLovin

Level 76
Verified
Honorary Member
Malware Hunter
Apr 17, 2011
Mine would have to be the Dark Fusion. I love that one :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.