Open MalwareTips from your Home Screen or desktop. Follow discussions, find answers and pick up where you left off.
If you cannot find an install option, update your browser or use its bookmark option to keep MalwareTips close.
After installation, open the app and sign in. Enable push notifications in Preferences if you want alerts. On iPhone and iPad, push requires a Home Screen web app and iOS or iPadOS 16.4 or later.
Sign in to manage notificationsInstallation is optional. Your notification settings stay under your control.
I think link to the disclaimer should be added underneath the text “Allow Bot (AI-powered by ChatGPT) to reply.To give you control of your threads, we've added a new option when creating a thread to Allow or Deny @Bot to reply. By default is set to No. This option is available only for the forums where @Bot is allowed to reply.
View attachment 273510
No. But whether it’s the 1st of April or the 31st of December doesn’t matter, the bot seems to be doing an OK job already. Minor mistakes aside, it can really be useful and it’s hard to believe these replies are coming from an API and someone is not typing them.
Bot will be your security guru and through his advice you will become invisible. Just don’t ask about antivirus tests, he likes to make up various stories there.What if one day the Bot becomes sinister and takes over the forum, where will we go for our security tips.![]()
I don't see how AI integration has improved MT at all. It's more of a nuisance.Forum users ought to be given a choice as to whether to enable it or not , I for one won't and if that is the way this forum is going I can see membership here dropping.
Indeed, at first it looked great, but once you get accustomed to it, you can clearly see that it is just a soulless automatic reply, sometimes without sense.I don't see how AI integration has improved MT at all. It's more of a nuisance.
Like the flu!People are just overexcited over AI, but it will pass.
but some techies think more like we'll end up dead from covid-19Like the flu!![]()
malwaretips.com
malwaretips.com
Bot is machine learning "fed data sets" and to be honest, for what it is it's decent, it just needs more work done "customizations".WOW, based on some of @Bot's replies I thought or assumed it did have internet access, although I knew capped as of Sep 2021. A good tool for certain types of info.
Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes