By Staff MalwareTips integrates AI into Forums

Announcements
65 Replies 21,460 Views
Bot is machine learning "fed data sets" and to be honest, for what it is it's decent, it just needs more work done "customizations".

Although if it gets good at what's it's aiming for, there will be no need for older experienced users to reply to threads 🙃
are you trying to silence me ;) I plead guilty to "older" but experience is very relative... but often obvious, and I defer to or appreciate the obvious experience of (some) MT members.
 
Bot is machine learning "fed data sets" and to be honest, for what it is it's decent, it just needs more work done "customizations".

Although if it gets good at what's it's aiming for, there will be no need for older experienced users to reply to threads 🙃
I used Co-Pilot (ChatGPT) to summerise a webpage: Discussion Thread - What is Android System Intelligence? How It Works

It's a faster, more efficient way to gather existing data over Google Search. Most of it seems accurate and uses legitimate sources of information that I would normally use.
 
Request @Jack
Just asking for the option to ignore (button on profile page) all @Bot posts in same way as it's possible to ignore messages from normal forum members.
If impossible for some reason, no problem ;)
I can use now the option "ignore" @Bot posts/messages. I really appreciate it. Thank you very much @Jack @Ink
 

Recently browsing

Members who viewed this thread in the last 5 minutes

Back
Top