Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
Hey guys,
A lot of members requested a dark theme for the new 2017 layout, so we've created the MalwareTips Midnight style. This will be an optional layout for our community.
2.jpg

You can choose this new style by using the Style Chooser | malwaretips.com and selecting MalwareTips Midnight (BETA).

Let us know if you like this new layout, and of course if you see anything that should be fixed (make sure you include a screenshot).
Please do keep in mind that your suggestion may not be implemented, however they are appreciated.

Marko :)

Level 20
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Aug 12, 2015
Switched to new midnight style and I like it so far. I prefer this one over white one. ;)

I have one suggestion though, it's not related to theme but to forum. It would be awesome if you could make Recent Replies and New Threads on homepage clickable so when I click for example on New Threads, I could see list of new threads. And yeah, in menu, Recent Posts and New Posts really confuse me. :D

Dunno if it's bug, but when alert appears on screen, X is a little bit down.

Screenshot_2.png

Jack

Administrator
Thread author
Verified
Staff Member
Well-known
Jan 24, 2011
I have one suggestion though, it's not related to theme but to forum. It would be awesome if you could make Recent Replies and New Threads on homepage clickable so when I click for example on New Threads, I could see list of new threads
With these new themes, we've added a button in the header so that you may easily navigate to the latest threads. I think this button does what you're asking for (See below screenshot).
3.jpg

And yeah, in menu, Recent Posts and New Posts really confuse me
Fixed. Now it's Recent Posts and Unread Posts.
1.jpg

Dunno if it's bug, but when alert appears on screen, X is a little bit down.
Hmmm. I'll take a look at what's going on. Thanks for the feedback!

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.