Manga/Anime

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018

A depiction of an unstable trajectory of a characteristic missile is called "Itano Circus". Itano is the name of an animator's artist who is good at this depiction.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
It seems to be popular in Italy. When I was young, I had this toy. Like an animation, it was made of an alloy that used a magnet for the joint, it was an excellent one that can positively adjust the posing. But that was also the source of the tragedy. Once you let JEEG fight in the garden, sand iron adheres to the magnet, causing unpleasant sounds to be generated from the joint each time you move it. Ringing a sad squeaking sound Old JEEG ...
Wisdom is necessary to not regret. I was a child but I learned.

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Stevenson's "Treasure Island"
In the final story, Jim who became an adult and John · Silver will see again.

Reactions: Weebarra

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
legend opening by valshe
Butterfly core

When I first saw Valshe's PV, I misunderstood that I am a different person.
resize_image.jpg

She is singing this song.

DDE_Server

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
When I first saw Valshe's PV, I misunderstood that I am a different person.
View attachment 188948

She is singing this song.

you are lookalike but i think she put alot of makup as she represent some anime character as a cosplayer
your photo is more simple and clear and more beautiful

here is another profile of valshe in display you will be shocked

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
you are lookalike but i think she put alot of makup as she represent some anime character as a cosplayer
your photo is more simple and clear and more beautiful

here is another profile of valshe in display you will be shocked

The mouth is similar.

Reactions: Weebarra

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.