Manga/Anime

DDE_Server

Level 22
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Sep 5, 2017
i think sony records is the best to make the most of singer voice. when i compared yui life event voice with short version made by sony the last was much better

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
SpeedRacer (Mach GoGoGo) is also popular overseas and became a movie of live action, but in Japan there are fans of this work as well.

Reactions: Weebarra

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Today, Blue - ray DISC of this work was released.

For me, this work is not manga but literature. His life depends solely on his own values. Eventually he will challenge the world championship game, but he does not think that he will become a champion at all. He are fighting only hoping for becoming 'empty' by fighting as much as I can.

Deletedmessiah

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 16, 2017
Today, Blue - ray DISC of this work was released.

For me, this work is not manga but literature. His life depends solely on his own values. Eventually he will challenge the world championship game, but he does not think that he will become a champion at all. He are fighting only hoping for becoming 'empty' by fighting as much as I can.

I plan to see this critically acclaimed show in the future.

Reactions: Weebarra

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
I plan to see this critically acclaimed show in the future.
I really recommend it! It was a work that had a great influence on my view of life.
By the way his achievements are not that strong. The title match of the champion is also defeated except for the Toyo champion game. However! After finishing watching the work, there is no way that the victory or defeat will be subject to evaluation in talking about him.
Ahhh! I want to talk about this comic thoroughly and discuss it now !!!!!!

...in Japanese.wwwwwwwww

Deletedmessiah

Level 25
Verified
Top Poster
Content Creator
Well-known
Jan 16, 2017
I really recommend it! It was a work that had a great influence on my view of life.
By the way his achievements are not that strong. The title match of the champion is also defeated except for the Toyo champion game. However! After finishing watching the work, there is no way that the victory or defeat will be subject to evaluation in talking about him.
Ahhh! I want to talk about this comic thoroughly and discuss it now !!!!!!

...in Japanese.wwwwwwwww
Would you recommend the anime or manga more?

show-Zi

Level 36
Verified
Top Poster
Well-known
Jan 28, 2018
Would you recommend the anime or manga more?

It is totally my preference.:p

A story till the Ring Reincarnation.

Families of the protagonists are descendants of immigrants who came from other planets. It is also known in the surroundings, they are fighting to protect the earth, but they are disgusted from earthlings. And last, the surprising real intention of the enemy who fought until that!

The last round also turns out surprising facts. The above two works are the contents that doubt "Definition of justice".

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.