System recovery
Cloud
Risk factors
    • Browsing to popular websites
    • Streaming audio/video content from shady sites
Computer specs
Lenovo Legion Y520
Notes by Staff Team
  1. This setup configuration may put you and your device at risk!
    We do not recommend that other members use this setup. We cannot be held responsible for problems that may occur to your device by using this security setup.

2. This setup configuration does not have a backup plan. We strongly recommend to add a backup solution for your data so that you can restore it in the case of an emergency.
    Backing up allows the recovery of data that has been lost due of a malware attack (eg. ransomware) or a hard disk crash. In such events you might lose family photos, your music collection, documents, or financial data. Backups are fast and simple to perform so it should be done on a regular basis.

Marcin

Level 3
Thread author
Verified
Well-known
Aug 25, 2015
Enable UAC.

Why you disabled firewall?

Add ZAM Free and EEK.

Add uBlock Origin and Emsisoft Browser Security.

Add Macrium Reflect Free or AOMEI Backupper.

Thanks for sharing.
Firewall? Ups it is my mistake. Of course I have turned it on. What for I need UAC? I don't want to be nervous! Sorry, I using uBlock. Backup software? No way! I using Cloud.
BTW thanks for your valuable attention!

Reactions: Sunshine-boy

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.