• Thread starter ForgottenSeer 69673
  • Start date
F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Thread author
Briefly explain your current issue(s)
Number of image files
Steps taken to resolve, but have been unsuccessful
Not sure what or if I need to do anything.
In the past before upgrading to 7.0 My backup would contain like 15 image files, then the one I did in Feb there were 35. I just did one today after all the latest Windows updates with version 7.0 and I only had 7 image files. Am wondering why because if anything I have more on my drive. IS version 7.0 compressing the image file more or is there something going wrong.
My old image files were all 4 gig and my new ones are still 4 gig and I have not changed any settings.

Reactions: Syafiq
F

ForgottenSeer 69673

Thread author
Remember Macrium auto-delete old image files

It did not delete my old back. My full backup from 2-9-2018 has 25 mrimg file 4 gigs each except last one. My backup from 5-26-2018
only has 7 mrimg files all 4 gig except last one.

So This is why I asked if the newer version creates a smaller number of mrimg file by compressing them more. I think it is set for medium compression.

Upvote 0

About us

• MalwareTips is a community-driven platform providing the latest information and resources on malware and cyber threats. Our team of experienced professionals and passionate volunteers work to keep the internet safe and secure. We provide accurate, up-to-date information and strive to build a strong and supportive community dedicated to cybersecurity.

User Menu

Follow us

Follow us on Facebook or Twitter to know first about the latest cybersecurity incidents and malware threats.